Bayside is introducing its first monthly SCS Farmer’s Market Sunday, June 11th. The Self Care Sunday market is open to anyone who would like to sell or promote role-play products or services.
You’re welcome to sell/promote any role-play products or services with your booth. If possible, try to add something to the self-care theme. ie fresh produce, healthy food options, medical, fitness, beauty services/products, items for homes/decor/etc.
This is an open market with role play. If you rent, we are asking for your presence or employee presence at your booth for the role play meet up at 2pm slt.
Set up deadline: Saturday June 10th 12pm slt.
Farmer’s Market Open – 6am slt – all guests are welcome to come view your booths/shop
Role Play Meet Up – 2pm – 4pm slt – your booth should be staffed
Closing/Break Down – by Midnight slt
Location – http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bayside%20City/33/38/31
Instructions & Rules
- Teleport to the location, select an available booth and pay the tablet rental
- Accept the group invite that is sent to you. This will allow you to rez.
- If you are having trouble rezzing on the mesh in the booth, rez a box and rez your items out on the bot
- Please stay within prim limits
- Complete booth set up by Saturday June 10th at 12pm slt
- Remove all of your items after the farmer’s market by midnight
- Attend the farmer’s market to work your booth at 2pm slt. You can stay for as long as you’d like. The rp meet up will be between 2-4pm slt.