It’s always great to have a character in mind when role playing but there’s no need to have it completely developed as you begin. Lot’s of characters come to life as you role play so get out there and open yourself up for opportunity!
Get A Job
Being a part of the city’s economy is a great way to kick start your role play. The following positions do not need any application, you’re more than welcomed to go in and begin role playing:
- (Little Toyko/Chinatown/Koreatown) Vendor – We are never going to officially call this area one thing, you’ll notice. But want to play an employee or food vendor? Dive right in!
- Gas station attendants
- Meela’s Cafe employees
- Vandermere front desk staff
- #LAB Gaming Bar staff
- Taxi driver (residents/business owners only)
- Bus driver (residents/business owners only)
- Mail carrier (residents/business owners only if driving)
- Trash pick up (residents/business owners only)
- Newspaper delivery
- Gym employee – Bayside Fitness or Big Bear
- Food Delivery
If you live in Bayside and want to work for tips at The Vanderbuilt – Faith & Flower, #LAB, Aroma Cafe you will just need appropriate tags. Submit an application at Faith & flower! Remember, be sure to read employee rules before you begin working and respect guests and customers.
If you are not a resident and would like to work at The Vanderbuilt for tips, please use the applications in the restaurants.
If you are interested in a role play position of power – Police captain, chief, newspaper editor-in-chief, etc. Please visit our Jobs page.
Ready to take a political path? Our mayor has just stepped down so that means residents will have their opportunity to campaign and make an impact on Bayside before the next election. More details coming soon.
Start a Business
Own your own:
- Art Gallery
- Beach shop
- Voodoo shop
- Tattoo Parlor
- Catering business